Armory Spinnaker Enterprise Pricing
If you'd like to try Armory Spinnaker, we will run a 30 day proof-of-concept engagement for a flat $5,000. Once you are confident that Armory Spinnaker is the right solution for your organization, you can upgrade to one of these annual plans:
- App-Based Pricing: We count customer apps deployed by Armory Spinnaker to at least two cloud accounts (i.e., dev + staging AWS accounts). Armory Spinnaker inherits whatever definition of "app" you use in the Spinnaker UI when implementing Spinnaker for your business.
- We do not charge app overages on prepaid contracts, so you can expand beyond the number of committed apps without penalty during the term.
- Included Enterprise Support:
- M-F 9am-5pm PT support via customer portal ticketing system, email or phone
- Tickets responded to by next business day
- Best effort bug fixes to the open source Spinnaker project
- Access to unlimited remote training documentation & video resources
- Premium Enterprise Support: (Optional, but recommended)
- On-Demand access to a Solutions Architect up to 24 hours per month.
- At least 1 on-site training session per month
- Armory prioritizes your company's needs in our product roadmap timeline planning.
- Armory guides your team on building features important to your company, which can then be open sourced (This helps prevent forked versions of Spinnaker.)
- Armory guides your team on building proprietary features that extend Armory Spinnaker for your company's non-OSS needs.
- Enterprise SLA: (Optional, but recommended)
- 99.95% Uptime Guarantee: Armory provides a pro-rated discount for Spinnaker downtime beyond 21.56 minutes per month.
- Since Armory Spinnaker runs inside your company's VPCs, SLA shall not apply for events beyond Armory’s control, such as AWS outages in your company's cloud accounts.
If your company has more than 1,000 apps to be deployed by Spinnaker, contact us for a custom quote.
Armory is focused on creating successful outcomes for your company. We recommend you read Armory's Spinnaker Adoption Playbook to understand how we engage with customers, and our Stages of Software Delivery Evolution Infographic to understand which stage your company is currently in.